Monday, December 5, 2011

Gratitude

I have been in kind of a funk lately and after reading the first Presidency message this month, I realized that I need to be more grateful if I want to shake off these blues. If you haven't read it, you definitely should take a few minutes to read it because it is amazing.

After the message there is a challenge to write down 100 things you are grateful for and it divided the 100 things into 10 categories. I decided that for the rest of the month, I am going to list 20 things I am grateful for at the end of each day using these categories and others I have thought of. I invite you to make your own list and hopefully we can change our hearts.

10 Physical Abilities that I am grateful for:
1. Singing
2. Swimming
3. Seeing
4. Hearing
5. Huggging
6. Spousal relations ; )
7. Being able to have children
8. Rollerblading
9. Playing sports/exercising
10. Eating


10 Things about today that I am grateful for:
1. I got a nap.
2. Kaitlin snuggles.
3. Anya saying, "I love you mommy."
4. Nice weather,
5. Our backyard.
6. Mike kisses and hugs.
7. Mike coming home from work.
8. My crock pot.
9. Dimples and smiles.
10. Preschool.

No comments: