Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Last Hurrah

Today I did a fun new hair style on Emma that I saw online. I tried it once before and it didn't quite work out right so I was happy when it worked out today. It looked so easy, but ended up being a little more difficult that it usually is.
 

It was my last hurrah because Emma's hair is a little shorter now.


She decided she wanted to get her hair cut and I let her. Sigh. Mike was sad too, he loved her hair and was sad to see it go. She is completely happy with it which is all that matters. She said she loves the way it bounces when she jumped on the trampoline at gymnastics tonight.

Speaking of gymnastics the girls in her class have given her another nickname. Her coach still calls her "Mighty Mini", but some of the girls call her "Bunny" because she is always bouncing around the gym. I love that little Energizer!

1 comment:

Jessica Rodgers said...

So cute! Love the hairstyle i have been wanting to try that one! I like the hair cut such a pretty girl!