Thursday, December 15, 2011

Anya-isms

Today at preschool we had the kids show what they have been learning during our music time each month and they performed a few things for the parents. They sang a song and then did a little dance. It was absolutely adorable. At the end of the dance they were supposed to slowly raise their arms in a grand finale. Anya followed her teacher and when the music stopped she slid to the floor to do the "splits." (She didn't quite get all the way there.) I was cracking up! I don't know where she got that from, but it was hilarious.

1 comment:

The Picketts said...

Oh, you hadn't seen that before?! She did that every time on Tuesday! It was HILARIOUS and so cute that I didn't ask her to stop :o) ha ha. I just figured it was "her" grand finale! Adorable!