Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gratitude - Living People

Day four of the gratitude journal encouraged by Pres. Eyring in his first presidency message for December. Today's list is impossible to keep to only ten so it is going to be a bit longer with some liberties taken in grouping people together. 

10 Living People That I am Grateful for:
1. Mike
2. My mom
3. Jesus
4. President Monson
5. Emma
6. Anya
7. Kaitlin
8. Helen
9. Alan
10. My brothers and their families
11. Larry
12. My in-law siblings and their families
13. Necia & Liz
14. My friends here in Maricopa
15. Courtney


10 Things about Today that I am Grateful for:
1. It's Thursday
2. Socks and sweaters
3. We are all healthy
4. TV that allows me to check out for a minute
5. Running water & showers
6. Piano lessons
7. Facebook
8. Mike
9. The girls
10. Good weather

1 comment:

The Picketts said...

I have loved reading your grateful posts! I had made a huge long list on Monday morning before I saw your invitation - but I think maybe I will re-do it...the way you are doing it. Each day I am so grateful for a number of things. I just love this. Thank you for sharing the things you are grateful for! I find myself thinking "oh, yeah! I'm grateful for that, too" while reading a few of the items on your list! :o)