Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gratitude - Children

Maybe it's because I'm a teacher or maybe it is why I became a teacher, but I truly believe that children have a special ability to help you feel loved and to help you see the world in a new way. When I went to Time Out for Women with my mom, one of the presenters made a very good point. She said that in the eternities, we will know our children forever as adults, but only here on earth, for a very short time, will we know them as children.  Ever since she said that, I  have been trying to treasure these short years that I have to spend with my girls when they are young. Like before, I can't keep this list to just 10.

10 Children that I am Grateful for:
1. Emma
2. Anya
3. Kaitlin
4.Sierra
5. Whitney
6. Logan
7. Tyler
8. Bryson
9. Macy
10. Sabrina
11. Sam
12. Melanie
13. Dallin
14. Eli
15. Isabel
16. Ethan
17. Joshua
18. Trey
19. Humberto (one of the kids I taught)
20. My preschool kids
21. A.J. Hale
22. ?? I can't remember her name, and I know I will later, but it was another little girl I taught.

No comments: