Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gratitude - Modern Inventions

Our home teacher came over today and shared with us the message again. It was nice to hear it again and there was a part that he read that I didn't catch the first time I read it.
"We must ask in prayer that God, by the power of the Holy Ghost, will help us see our blessings clearly even in the midst of our trials. He can help us by the power of the Spirit to recognize and be grateful for blessings we take for granted."
10 Modern Inventions that I am Grateful for:
1. Telephone
2. Electricity
3. The computer
4. The dishwasher
5. Washing machines
6. Glider rocking chairs (It isn't modern, but I sure love it)
7. Printing press
8. Cars
9. Refridgerator
10. Stove/Oven/Microwave

10 Things about Today that I am Grateful for:
1. Mike is a miracle worker and got all three girls to take a nap
2. So, I got to take a nap too
3. Cooking together with Mike
4. Blow dryers and curling irons
5. I got my Christmas cards done
6. The miracle of life
7. Our awesome home teacher
8. Great visiting teachers
9. A few of the senior primary kids got to sing with the Relief Society today and it was amazing
10. Board games

No comments: