Monday, December 19, 2011

Gratitude - "Warm" Things

As a quick update, we made it to Oregon without further incident. The guy who fixed our car was amazing and really worked quickly to help us get out of town. Today's gratitude post is very fitting because I am freezing up here! I am so ashamed that I am such a wuss when it comes to the cold now. Oh well.

10 "Warm" Things that I am Grateful for:
1. Hot chocolate
2. Fuzzy socks
3. Mike's legs at night so I can warm my toes. : )
4. Quilts, especially the homemade kind.
5. Hugs
6. Cat sleeping on my feet
7. Cream of broccoli soup
8. Fireplaces with the fire.
9. Popcorn
10. Carmel apple cider

10 Things about Today that I am Grateful for:
1. We got here!
2. My extended family is all together.
3. Dinner was delicious and I didn't have to cook it.
4. We got to finish listening to our book on tape.
5. Mike drove the whole way. - He is awesome!
6. Emma
7. Anya
8. Kailtin
9. Families can be together forever.
10. I'm married to my best friend.

No comments: