Many moons ago, we went on a ward camp out. It was kind of an adventure that included shoe shopping. (I packed everything up and picked up Mike from work, but forgot to pack some non-work shoes for him.) It also included getting pretty lost and not rolling into camp until 9:00 pm. Although we got off to a rough start, we had a lot of fun.
Most of the night was spent listening to the various children of the ward cry. Luckily our girls slept through most of it. In fact, the girls were having so much fun in the tent that their giggling might have started the whole cry-fest.
Here's Emma with one of her good friends Macady. Unfortunately she moved this summer and we miss her lots. : (
More pictures of cute girls running wild in the wild.

I am noticing that most of our camping pictures are of Emma. Where was Anya this whole time? She was taking a nap like a good little girl.

Daddy taking some much need R & R.
It was so nice to sit around the camp fire with friends and just relax. I learned much about packing for a camping trip and what not to forget (shoes, tarp, air mattress . . .) I think next time, I won't try to do all the packing by myself when I am pregnant and forgetful. All in all, it was a nice time.
My favorite memory: Everyone else had these big fancy tents that took some time to set up. Ours was a dwarf compared to the rest. It was really tiny and it looked quite funny tucked between all the other behemoths. It took them about 5 minutes to put it up and everyone was pleasantly surprised.

Here's Emma with one of her good friends Macady. Unfortunately she moved this summer and we miss her lots. : (
I am noticing that most of our camping pictures are of Emma. Where was Anya this whole time? She was taking a nap like a good little girl.
Daddy taking some much need R & R.
My favorite memory: Everyone else had these big fancy tents that took some time to set up. Ours was a dwarf compared to the rest. It was really tiny and it looked quite funny tucked between all the other behemoths. It took them about 5 minutes to put it up and everyone was pleasantly surprised.
2 comments:
Nice pic on the bridge. I wonder who took it? :-) Do you happen to have a couple of pics that you took for us? Maybe?
Sounds like fun! And did I catch that you're pregnant? Did you post about that before and I just missed it? If so, I'm sorry and CONGRATS! When are you due?
Post a Comment