Sunday, July 11, 2010

Little Girls

Because we love girls so much in our house ( two little girls, girl cat, girl dog . . .) we are adding another little girl to the family in October.

Even the cat likes to play with dolls.

Mike is taking solace in the fact that he just got called to Young Mens and that coaching football starts next month. I'm just kidding. He is excited and he is a great dad to our little girls now.

2 comments:

Court said...

Yea for little girls born in October! Let's hope she's born on the 16th *wink wink*

P.S. Flo Pierce says hello.

JoandDoug said...

Guess I should have looked here before I wrote you back. Congrats! That's so exciting! Little girls are definitely the best. That's so fun! How have you been feeling? You definitely look good because I would never have even known after seeing you last week. Congrats again!