Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Our New and Improved Toy Room

The toy room is finally finished! It was a labor of love and hate. It took a while, but I am excited about the end results. Here is all the fun stuff we added:


A dress-up wall. You can't really see, but the hooks are cute jungle animals and flowers. My awesome friend Ember gave me the racks and they are so adorable. I am very appreciative because it was exactly what I was looking for.

A fairy house that I am hoping will be used for lots of good reading (and playing too).

This is my favorite part besides the mural. I found this cute bookshelf at a garage sale for $2! I love, love, love it. It is a little wobbly, but hopefully that it will stand the test of time since it is in a low traffic area.

Here is a panoramic around the room. There are still a lot of toys, but at least it looks cute.
And this is what makes the effort all worth it: cute little girls spending happy time in there.

5 comments:

Julie and John said...

Very cute. I am impressed with everything.

ZAC said...

It's darling Laura! It has teacher written all over it!

Anupa Harvey said...

Awesome work Laura! And all while pregnant too, I'm impressed!

Ben and Summer said...

It looks amazing! Great job.

JoandDoug said...

You are so awesome. I totally love it. What a fun place to play! I wish we were closer so we could use it too!