The next day, we had our cousins over and redid the pinata and had her fancy birthday cake and homemade ice cream courtesy of the Kings. Emma really loved her cake. I didn't get to see her reaction when she first saw it : ( because I was sleeping in : ). But Mike said she kept opening the fridge so that she could look at it.


All the kids got to do the pinata. Even Mike and Tony got a swing at it. The best part of the night was that Kristi was pulling the rope while Mike was swinging and he missed it pretty much every time. It was so hilarious because he was swinging hard. I have to remind myself that they are siblings sometimes.
Anya was very excited that she got a turn this time.
Cousins striking a pose. Kristi says her kids don't like taking pictures but I don't know what she's talking about.
P.S. This is my 100th post. Yeah!
All the kids got to do the pinata. Even Mike and Tony got a swing at it. The best part of the night was that Kristi was pulling the rope while Mike was swinging and he missed it pretty much every time. It was so hilarious because he was swinging hard. I have to remind myself that they are siblings sometimes.
Anya was very excited that she got a turn this time.
Cousins striking a pose. Kristi says her kids don't like taking pictures but I don't know what she's talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment