Monday, July 19, 2010

Foxy and Other Random Pics

I know it's nerdy to blog about your animals, but I really love my dog. She and Emma have been the best of friends this summer wrestling and chasing each other all over the house.
I had to include these pictures for future posterity. She demolishes her bones when we get them so we started getting her the biggest bone we could find. It's about half as long as she is. It is so funny to watch her try to run around with it in her mouth.
We were lucky enough to have grandma here for a week in June. I don't know if Grandma thought she was lucky because it was really hot and not very comfortable to go outside. She was such a life savor because she was such a big help. I have been needing my mom lately and I am so glad that she was able to come. Unfortunately, we didn't take very many pictures while she was here. This was right before she was leaving to go home.

Emma decided that she and Anya would dress up and get pretty one morning while I was still in bed. I think it is cute that she would rather dress up in her church clothes than in her actual princess dress-up clothes.

No comments: