Sunday, May 11, 2014

Anya's First Day of Kindergarten!

I can't believe my baby girl is a big kindergartner! I am going to miss having her in preschool so, so much. She was so fun to teach and she is going to be amazing in kindergarten. Hopefully we will still get to have fun learning together when we do her homework together. 
She was a little nervous, but she was so brave. She loves her new backpack from Grandma West that has real Rapunzel hair sticking out of it. She came home so excited about her day and wanting to go back! This sweet girl is such a big part of our family. With her big heart and her love of hugs, snuggles, and kisses she steals all our hearts. 

When she started school, we were staying at a hotel near where our new house was going to be.  


I think Kaitlin is going to miss her being home all day. Although I think a little distance might be good for their relationship. ; ) 

No comments: