While we were in Oregon I really wanted to visit Crater Lake and I was lucky enough that we finally got to go! Sunni warned us that there might be a little bit of snow, but when we got there, it turned out that there was a lot of snow. I never thought we'd have a snowball fight over our summer vacation, but we did!
 |
| Proof that Emma's feet don't actually touch the ground. |
 |
| Man, I love these guys!!! |
Even though Sunni told me about the snow, I kind of forgot to pass the message on to Mike so we have some great pictures comparing the Arizonan and the Oregonian.
 |
Oregon
|
 |
| Arizona |
 |
| Sorry Mike!!! |
There are actually some good pictures of Anya which totally surprises me because she was not very cooperative about getting her picture taken over the vacation. I have kind of given up on her both smiling and looking at the camera. If she comments about it when she is older, I will just remind her what a head strong little girl she was! I just love the one of her looking down. I think the blue lake compared to her red hair is really pretty.
The view was breath taking and one of these times we will have to go when the snow is gone so we can hike the rim.
2 comments:
I am loving catching up on what fun times you guys have been having. I love the picture of crater lake and Emma on the beach what cuties!! We miss you guys.
Wow, Crater Lake is really gorgeous! Sounds like an awesome vacation!
Post a Comment