Thursday, August 26, 2010

Chipman's Corner Preschool

I love my kids a lot and I love not working full time. I am really grateful that I can be home with my girls so much. But, I have come to the conclusion that I am not a stay at home mom at heart. I really love teaching, I miss not being able to do it, and it makes me happy. So in order to find a compromise between my two selves (home self and teacher self), I started teaching preschool out of my home. It has given us a little boost in our finances and in my self concept. Although challenging, it has been a lot of fun so far. Anyway, if you feel like checking us out and maybe getting a few ideas of fun things to do at home with your kids, hop on over to the website. ( There aren't very many ideas yet, but I will try to post our weekly activities throughout the school year.)

Chipman's Corner Preschool

Chipman’s Corner Preschool

1 comment:

Anupa Harvey said...

Laura, you are one amazing woman! The website is awesome, and I think I'll visit back often just to steal your fun ideas of educational things to do at home! Good luck with everything!