While we were getting lunch ready, we heard the sweetest thing in the next room. Emma was saying the letters of the alphabet and Anya was repeating them. When I snuck in to observe, I saw the cutest thing. Emma and Anya were standing in front of the alphabet quilt. Emma had my teacher pointer in her hand and was pointing to each letter, saying the letter, and having Anya repeat it. If Anya said it wrong, she would correct her and make her do it again. If Anya got sidetracked by the pictures ( she said "turdle" instead of "t") Emma would tell her no and make her do it right.

"No, "l" like lobster."
"We have to work on this s, say sss"
Mike says, "Are we breeding teachers here?"
"No, "l" like lobster."
"We have to work on this s, say sss"
Mike says, "Are we breeding teachers here?"
3 comments:
I love it! I can't believe Anya is so big! Can she really be two already! I love what you did with Emma's hair. So fun. I also lovo, love, love your preschool website! It makes me want to move to AZ so my kids can go to you! So fun!
You have no idea who I am, but I saw your comment on 'our best bites' and noticed your last name. I'm a Chipman as well. Not a real common name, so it caught my eye. Are you, by chance, from Utah? My dad was born in SLC and lived in American Fork for several years. I would love to know if there is a relation somewhere. My dad is an only child, so I don't know many of his relatives. If you wouldn't mind giving information I would love to hear. If you want to, leave a comment on your blog and let me know the best way to corrispond I will check back at a later date. Thanks
GrammaDawn, We are not from Utah, but our ancestors are. My husband's family name is Chipman and they have their family history done quite a few generations back. There are a lot of American Fork Chipmans and we are definitely related to them. I am sure we are related some how. If you would like, you can email me more details about your family name and I can tell you more about our family. luraky@gmail.com
Post a Comment