Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Soccer Friends

I have been super lucky to join a group of women who play soccer together twice a week. I've been playing with them for about 21/2 years. The group is kind of fluid with a few core people who come more often than others. It is a great way to get some exercise, play a game that I love, and interact with some amazing women. Last year we tried creating an indoor team as well as our weekly play. It was a lot of fun. We have had a few out of soccer get togethers and I seriously love these women. They are an inspiration.
Top: Lexi, Shalane, Kathleen
Middle: Delin, Mindy, Leslie
Bottom: Me, Mindyn, Ashlie

Back: Emily, Ashlie, Kathleen, Kirsten, Mindyn
Front: Cassi & Me

Top to Bottom: Ashlie, Emily, Kathleen, Cassi, Mikayla, Lexi, Angela, Me, Kirsten, & Kim

April, MaShay, Kirsten, Kathleen, Me, & Ashlie

No comments: