Sunday, June 5, 2016

Kaitlin's 5th Birthday

Miss Katydid turned 5 and I think she had a lot of fun this year. She had a huge party. And loved celebrating the day with all her friends. I learned a valuable lesson at Kaitlin's birthday party. I seriously need to limit the amount guests she invites even if it is on a holiday weekend and you think no one will come. She wanted to include all her friends which means preschool and church and her soccer friends. The guest list was long, but the fun was big. 

We did some games and made an obstacle course for the kids to run through in the back yard. I was worried for a bit because it looked like rain, but luckily it stayed away so we could play. 

On her actual birthday we gave her some family gifts. The kids made her pictures and paper airplanes.
Happy birthday you social butterfly!















No comments: