Sunday, June 12, 2016

BYU Museums

We had a fun day going to the BYU art museum and the Bean Life science museum with Uncle Scotty last winter. It was a needed break from the snow and from school. 


Waiting while we washed hands. I had to snap it because she's so beautiful!

In the atrium of the art museum they have this amazing rainbow made of strings. It was so hard to capture the beauty on film, but it was amazing. I'm so inspired by the beauty that people are able to create. 





We had to stop at the creamery of course!
 At the front of the life science museum, there is a stuffed grizzly bear that is motion activated. When you walk in front of it, it growls at you. Brandon was scared stiff of it. For a couple of months after our visit, he would randomly bring it up and talk about how much he didn't like it. 

The weird creepy bear in the kids' play area.

"I've got the whole world in my hands."


No comments: