Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

The boxes - It became quite the neighborhood party when the girls were making their valentines and decorating their boxes. That cricut cutter on the table earned its keep that day. I cut out hundreds of things between the girls' valentines and the heart covered wreaths we made in preschool. I felt like I was cutting stuff for days. 
"I am a loving hippo that loves hugs."

The Valentines - I had a little too much fun making Brandon's valentines. They were sharks attached to clothes pins. When you open and close the clothes pin, it opens and closes the shark's mouth. The sharks may or may not have made many "funny" comments to Mike the night I was making them. Mike might debate whether they were funny or not. 
Anya's valentine

The Hair


The Cute kids! (That are kind of being gross)

The cookie decorating party in the back yard. 







No comments: