Mike and I got brave and decided to take the kids on the ward camp out. We won't be camping again for a while, until Brandon is older, but we had a lot of fun. Brandon was a nightmare to try to sleep with and to keep asleep, but the girls slept great.
The kids ran around together all over the camp site and beyond. The different auxiliary groups did skits and songs that were a lot of fun. It was fun and I am excited for when Brandon gets old enough for us to do it again.
The kids ran around together all over the camp site and beyond. The different auxiliary groups did skits and songs that were a lot of fun. It was fun and I am excited for when Brandon gets old enough for us to do it again.
| Worms with Jane! |
| Throwing rocks into the river. |
| Jayden, Sierra, Jane, Michael, Eliza, Anya, & Dallin. |
| Kaitlin & Becca |
No comments:
Post a Comment