Thursday, November 29, 2012

2 Months Old


Brandon turns 2 months old this weekend. I can't believe that I'm going to have to start saying his age in months instead of weeks already. He is such a cutie and a sweetheart when his tummy isn't giving him problems. We are holding our breath because he is already a pro at rolling over. He has been doing it since he was about 3 weeks old and we are wondering if this is a sign of things to come. I keep telling myself that everyone says boys are a lot more active. Although I don't know if you can get much more active than Emma. : )
 He is going to be one of the most spoiled little boys on the planet because he has so many little mommies taking care of him. His sisters love him so much and give him a lot of attention.
Mommy # 2
Mommy # 3
Mommy # 4
We are finally starting to get into a routine and it feels like we might actually make it. (At least it does today, I can't promise anything for tomorrow. ; )
 He has started smiling and cooing and it is really sweet. When he smiles he does this big open mouthed smile that is adorable. We haven't be able to get it on camera yet, but we'll keep trying!

Here's hoping he learns how to self soothe by sucking his thumb!


This is what happens when mommy steps out of the room and leaves Emma in charge for a second. We won't tell daddy that he was sleeping under a pink blanket. : )

Mike's Aunt Virginia sent us this adorable raccoon outfit with a little stuffed raccoon. Brandon loves to hang onto it when he's sitting on my lap and the girls love to give it to him to snuggle with while he's sleeping.

We love our little man and every day I sigh in contentment that he completes our family. We have been waiting for him for so long and we are so excited that he is finally here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm a terrible friend, but CONGRATULATIONS! He's adorable and he is going to be so spoiled! I love seeing what you guys are doing (even if I only check once every 4 or 5 months).