Kaitlin has gotten a lot more snuggly since she isn't the youngest anymore. I'm not complaining! She is my little bud and she loves to walk around the house with me holding hands. We love that she has started using more words to express herself.
My two little red heads! Anya is quite the little mommy these days. She helps all the time and she is so great at playing with Brandon and cheering him up when he's sad. She has also become the binky police because Kaitlin keeps absconding with Brandon's binky when I am feeding him.
I was so lucky that both Grandma's got to come visit when Brandon was born to help out. I am so grateful to both of them for all that they did while they were here. Helen came right after Brandon was born so I didn't have the presence of mind to get a picture of them together, something I plan to remedy at Christmas! I was a little more sane when my mom got here so I managed to get the two of them together.
| Best friends! |
| Never too big for a shoulder ride. : ) |
When I was growing up, I would go "help" my dad at his accounting office. I loved being there all day with him and with some of the fun people he worked with. He would let me answer the phones, take me out to lunch, and let me look at his rock collection. I would also file things and make copies for people. It was fun and I have some great memories associated with it. One of those memories is that the guys at his office were notorious for saying puns all day long. They were awful and hilarious at the same time. It got to the point where some of the other workers put up No Puns signs all over the place as a joke. Anyway, Emma made me think of those memories the other day because she said her first pun joke (that I've heard anyway).
We were eating stuffing casserole and Anya said, "I actually like this, I'm going to have seconds!" Then Emma replied, "I'm not because I'm going to be stuffed, . . . get it?" LOL gotta love her!
She finished her soccer season and they came in second place.
The coach gave all the girls an award and candy bar. She got the Almond Joy award for being a joyful athlete every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment