Sunday, December 9, 2012

Anya's 4th Birthday

I can't believe how big Anya is getting. She is such a sweet heart and I love being around her all day. I'm already dreading when she starts kindergarten and it is a year away! I love how she always gives us snuggles. I love this conversation that happens on a daily basis: Anya - "Mommy?" "What?" "I love you"
 She is such a little mommy and loves taking care of Brandon and Kaitlin. The former loves it and the latter has mixed feelings.  ; ) 
She never stops talking and loves to explain why she does everything that she does. 
I really love doing preschool  with her, she is fun to play with and she is such a fast learner. She and Emma are BFFs. The other day we were writing down the names of her friends and Emma was close to the top of the list!

Anya was lucky enough to have both sides of her grandparents here for her birthday. She loved being the center of attention and loved the gifts she got. 
I'm four today!
Blowing out the candles on her Ariel cake.
Her big present was a stable full of horses. She has put it to good use since then!
Nothing better than cold hard cash!
She had to get playing with her toys right away!
Even Kaitlin had some fun with Anya's loot!

Later, we took her and a friend to the science museum in Phoenix. The both had such a fun time and we loved being there together!
 
Anya and Carrie!
Having fun on the spinning exhibit.
Kaitlin being a goof ball!
They both got a little nervous in the weather chamber so I got some good snuggles from two little cuties!
 

 After, we decorated heart shaped cupcakes at our house. She had a good time and we love our little girl!

No comments: