Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Before I post the pictures of the cuties, I wanted to post this fun wreath we added to our Halloween decor. The girls dubbed it the scary werewolf wreath.
 
Halloween wasn't really the exciting time that it usually is because we were dealing with the mutant, spawn of satan flu virus.

Emma and Anya got to go to the ward Halloween party with some of our friends while I took Kaitlin to the ER. (Don't worry, she's fine.) Since Anya was really sick on Halloween night, these are the only pictures I got of her in her costume.
Cute Cinderellas! Maybe I'm biased, but I think the little red head is the cutest.

I'm glad she got to wear her costume at least once. Halloween night we dressed up Kaitlin just for the fun of it. Ironically, I made her costume a week ahead of time and then she ended up being sick. I guess that's what I get for being on top of things. 

Emma and I had a lot of fun trick or treating, just the two of us. She was very nervous at the houses that had scary decorations so it was fun to tease her a little bit. We met up with a few friends toward the end of the night and it was fun to all be together.
Two beautiful butterflies!

No comments: