So it's that time again for random picture catch up. Not much has been happening with us since we spent pretty much a whole month being sick. I won't lie that it was not the most fun experience and I am still trying to redevelop my patience and compassion because 4 weeks of crying children (and parents at times) kind of spent me. However, we are finally healthy and looking forward to a few weeks of calm with fun mixed in.
A while ago we went for a walk as a family and Anya was totally "styling" in her outfit. (Her words, not mine.) I think she had on 4 anklets, her sun glasses, hat, and "high heel" sandals.
I got to help at Emma's fall party so I got a picture of her with one of her friends in their "pumpkin" hats.
Anya loves, loves, loves to dress up. The other day she put on Emma's "princess" dress (her Christmas dress) and then decided to take a nap . . . in the closet.
I tried to clean out the toy room and get rid of some of the toys in there, especially the ones Kaitlin can swallow. Since then, the girls have played in there a lot more. Kaitlin is so excited to discover a whole new room full of fun stuff to play with. She also discovered the Pooh couch and the book shelf.
Of course Anya wanted her picture taken too and she just looks so beautiful.
Then we had to take one with Anya and Kaitlin together. First try - Kaitlin trying to take Anya's toy
Second try - Kaitlin trying to pull Anya's hair.
Third time's a charm! Sweet sisters.
She's still crazy as ever, but we love our Foxy dog. : ) It's so nice that we can start playing with her more while we are hanging out in the backyard and enjoying this amazing weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment