When I was a kid and I asked my dad where he was going, he would say, "Crazy, want to come along?" I always loved it, so Mike and I have continued the tradition with our family. When we were getting ready to go to the zoo, we didn't tell the girls where we were going. Every time they asked where we were going, Mike said, "Crazy."
As we were walking out the door our neighbor was working on putting out her Halloween decorations and Anya yelled to her, "Hi! We're just going crazy now."
Then as they were getting in the car Emma said we were going somewhere fun and Anya emphatically corrected her that we were not going somewhere fun, we were going somewhere crazy. Of course it turned into a fight, but it was still cute none the less.
| I can't believe how big these girls are getting! |
1 comment:
we do the same thing with our kids! we don't like to tell them ahead of time what we are doing either because then we hear about it every five minutes.
Post a Comment