We started our awesomely long fall-break off with a trip to the zoo. We had a great time. There was a moment when Mike and the girls were talking and looking at animals and I got a little teary eyed because I was just overwhelmed with how much I love my family. It was one of those picture perfect moments that you remember when you want to tear your hair out. (Mostly, I think it's the hormones kicking in since I am starting to ween Kaitlin.)
I was excited because we finally got a decent picture as a family. (Minus me, but everyone else looks great.)
| Me and my girl! |
| Really cute indigenous animal compared to an ugly foreign animal. |
| A monkey in her natural habitat. |
We visited the awesome monkey house and Kaitlin loved it. She was just talking and squealing the whole time. There was a moment when I looked around and all the people around us were watching her instead of the monkeys.
It is just so cool how close they get to you. I am always tempted to try to touch one, but I don't because I know we should follow the rules. : P
2 comments:
You look great, too! Kaitlin looks so old! I can't believe it has been almost a year since they were born! FYI, during the earthquake our house shook and swayed a lot (for about 20-25 seconds) and the kids were screaming frantically (as I sprinted upstairs to see if the spinning washer was what was making our house fall apart). Evan still wakes up most nights in a week screaming, but he is gradually getting over it.
Well, I don't see anything wrong with the first picture, but if you need a pick-me-up, you look fabulous in the next one of you and Kaitlin!
Post a Comment