Stairs + Cardboard + Balls = Hours of fun!
It's been pretty quiet since school started which is alright by me because the chaos will start again next week when preschool starts. So, we decided to break out of the norm and play a new fun game today.
Anya put the balls down the shoot. (Can you believe how long her hair is getting?!)
Kaitlin had fun chasing them all over the room.
I don't know what this face is, I think she was telling me about the ball she just found.
Yea for finding fun things to do inside when it's so hot!
Speaking of fun. Kaitlin's new form of fun is trying to climb up the stairs as fast as she can when the gate isn't up.
I promise I put the gate up. Why isn't the gate up anymore? Two words: Emma and Anya. : ) Luckily she seems to have good spatial awareness. She never tries to turn around when she is on the stairs and when she wants to go down the stairs, she slides on her stomach. I practiced it with her and I am amazed at how quickly she picked it up. Don't worry, we still watch her to make sure she's safe.
1 comment:
Girls are darling, glad to see them on your blog. Wish we could visit more.
Post a Comment