The first day of school is kind of a big deal in our house because Emma is starting a new grade and it means Mike is going back to work and that preschool is starting soon and all that jazz. Emma was so excited this morning that she got up with Anya at about 5:00 am. Needless to say, Anya is a little grumpy right now. ; ) I don't know how it happened, but even waking up that early, we still only got to school right before it started. Anyway, Emma is at school and our life is starting to go back to normal. It is crazy to think that I have a 2nd grader this year.
 |
| 2nd Grade! |
She is getting so big! I was looking back through her other first day pictures and it is so fun to compare them. Apparently I need to find a new place to take the first day pictures because she is squinting a lot. Anyway here's a trip down memory lane.
 |
| 1st Grade! |
 |
| Kindergarten! | |
2 comments:
Emma is so old! School starts here in 2 weeks and Josie is counting down the days!
it is amazing how much they change What a cute girl I would be so lucky to have her for a daughter in law someday :)
Post a Comment