Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Drive-In

We ended our spring break with a trip to the drive-in. It was a little bit squished, a little bit messy, and a lot of fun! In tradition of watching stuff in your car (we used to watch the fireworks every year on the Fourth of July at this big field in our car) I made caramel corn and we got slushies. I'm not sure either of those food choices was the wisest because part of the carpet is now red. : (

Our car has these super cool folding seats that can be arranged in different ways including a tailgate seating. We started the night out that way and then put them down about half way through the night.Like Emma's super red slushie lips?


By the end, the girls were asleep, but they still had a lot of fun!Man, I love Mike's dimples!!