Anya is quite loquacious these days. (Although I often have to work as interpreter for the rest of the family.)
She loves to say prayers and she always offers a very excited "MAYMEN!" at the end of each prayer.
She calls Kaitlin "Kaykin."
The other day she and Emma were helping me cook in the kitchen. I was getting ready to oil the pan and Anya asked if she could help. I said, "No, it's too messy. "
And Anya's reply, "But I'm wearing an apron." In my head I was thinking yes, yes you are.
Score one point to Anya for out thinking mommy.
(She still didn't get to oil the pan though.)
She loves to say prayers and she always offers a very excited "MAYMEN!" at the end of each prayer.
She calls Kaitlin "Kaykin."
The other day she and Emma were helping me cook in the kitchen. I was getting ready to oil the pan and Anya asked if she could help. I said, "No, it's too messy. "
And Anya's reply, "But I'm wearing an apron." In my head I was thinking yes, yes you are.
Score one point to Anya for out thinking mommy.
(She still didn't get to oil the pan though.)
No comments:
Post a Comment