Thursday, June 17, 2010

Emma-isms & Anya-isms

It was quite a fun dinner tonight. First Emma burped. She eventually said excuse me after daddy and Anya had laughed. Then, daddy burped and he said excuse me while Emma, Anya, and (I'm sorry to admit) mommy laughed. A few minutes later Anya kept grunting and then saying "me" over and over again. It took me a few minutes to realize that she was trying to burp and then say "excuse me." I can't remember, don't I have girl children?
After dinner, I was spelling out to Mike how i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m sounded really good when the kids went to bed. Immediately Emma said, "Ice cream!" She is too smart for her own good. I guess the days of spelling stuff out are gone.

On a happy note: Three dentist appointments and zero cavities. Good job gang!

I have been working on something and it is almost done . . . . here is a little sneak peek. (I am really excited, you should get excited too!)

2 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

Dontcha love having smart kids? How are you guys? I hope things are going well! That looks like some fun stuff in the pic, be sure to give us more when it's done!

Anupa Harvey said...

Have you been PAINTING that on your wall?! Holy Cow!!!