We really love daddy at our house. He is a goof ball who loves to play and snuggle and cause mischief. Over the last few days, I have been off mommy duty so I could finish my project. (It's done . . .) Mike took care of the girls almost 100% with a little help from Emma. She gave Anya a bath one day and put her to bed another. Anyway, here are a few fun things to remember from spending time with daddy:
Big bowl and big spoon at breakfast.

Helping daddy vacuum.
Eating a big ice cream cone to celebrate mommy finishing.
Since we are on the subject of daddy. I thought I would share some funny things that Mike has said over the last little bit.
Mike and I were working on putting together a new desk. After he had assembled the first leg support he said, "The first leg of our journey is over."
While I was working on the toy room, he tried to talk to me and I said, "I'm trying to concentrate." Mike said, "Anya, mommy is getting more powerful, she's concentrating."
(Get it, like juice concentrate)
No comments:
Post a Comment