Emma and I went on her first field trip a couple of weeks ago to a natural history museum. It was a lot of fun because there were tons of hands on exhibits.
Here's Emma with duck-tails and (almost) bubbles, waiting to get in. When the kids walk in line, they are supposed to put their hands behind their backs like a duck tail and pretend that they are holding bubbles in their mouth.
Emma has a really small class so we only had a group of 4 kids. This is Emma and her partner during the field trip in front of one of the big skeletons that they have on display.
Here's Emma with one of her friends that she plays with all the time. Emma always says that they are sisters. What cute girls!
They had these fun dinosaur puzzles all throughout the museum.
Here's the group.
Can't you tell that Emma was thrilled to take this picture with me? I think she was hungry by this time, but how could I pass up a picture opp on a turtle?!

Here's Emma with duck-tails and (almost) bubbles, waiting to get in. When the kids walk in line, they are supposed to put their hands behind their backs like a duck tail and pretend that they are holding bubbles in their mouth.

Emma has a really small class so we only had a group of 4 kids. This is Emma and her partner during the field trip in front of one of the big skeletons that they have on display.
Here's Emma with one of her friends that she plays with all the time. Emma always says that they are sisters. What cute girls!
They had these fun dinosaur puzzles all throughout the museum.
Here's the group.
Can't you tell that Emma was thrilled to take this picture with me? I think she was hungry by this time, but how could I pass up a picture opp on a turtle?!
2 comments:
your daughter is so cute--both your kids are! i can't believe you guys have a kid that old already....then again i have one who is almost 4. i guess i keep thinking everyone else's time should be standing still, lol.
cute blog!!
Wow! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. They are so cute. And yes, you heard right, I do have a vinyl machine. And I would love to do something for you. Just let me know!
Post a Comment