The Egg Decorating!
All of my favorite people!

Concentrate . . .
This egg dying is serious business. We used a whisk to help keep little fingers out of the dye, but it kind of splattered so I don't know if it was much help.

The Easter Egg Hunt!

The Easter bunny didn't realize that in warm Arizona, you can't really put chocolate things in the plastic eggs because even though they were only outside for about 1/2 an hour, they all melted.
Anya finding Daddy's tricky rock colored egg. He was so proud of his concoction of mixing all the colors.

"I found it!"

Hunting with Grandpa. There was one point where there was an egg right in front of Anya next to her feet. We were trying to get her to find it and she would not look in the right place. We asked her where her feet were and she pointed to them, but didn't find the egg. She finally found it when she started to walk away and she stepped on it!
How did I get such cute girls? Where did they come from?

The Baskets
What a doll!

Enjoying her first peep. (I don't think she even finished it.)

The Feast!
Most of the kid's table.
The adult table. My favorite is Sam giving us the "talk to the hand."
All in all I think our first hosting of Easter was a success. We had way too much good food. Played some fun games and had a really nice time.
All of my favorite people!

Concentrate . . .
This egg dying is serious business. We used a whisk to help keep little fingers out of the dye, but it kind of splattered so I don't know if it was much help.
The Easter Egg Hunt!

The Easter bunny didn't realize that in warm Arizona, you can't really put chocolate things in the plastic eggs because even though they were only outside for about 1/2 an hour, they all melted.Anya finding Daddy's tricky rock colored egg. He was so proud of his concoction of mixing all the colors.

"I found it!"

Hunting with Grandpa. There was one point where there was an egg right in front of Anya next to her feet. We were trying to get her to find it and she would not look in the right place. We asked her where her feet were and she pointed to them, but didn't find the egg. She finally found it when she started to walk away and she stepped on it!
How did I get such cute girls? Where did they come from?

The Baskets
What a doll!

Enjoying her first peep. (I don't think she even finished it.)
The Feast!
Most of the kid's table.

The adult table. My favorite is Sam giving us the "talk to the hand."
All in all I think our first hosting of Easter was a success. We had way too much good food. Played some fun games and had a really nice time.
No comments:
Post a Comment