Mike so lovingly let me sleep in last weekend and I came down stairs and saw this:
Emma was reading Anya a story. Sigh, the heart melts. Here are some other cute moments in our crazy Chipman life.
Emma and Anya dancing in the kitchen.
The Mariners (BOOO) hat.
Emma still sleeping in crazy positions. For the whole story see here. I guess this is another sneak peak.
Chillin' like a villain
Um, I'm not sure but I don't think that's how the puzzles are supposed to work.
Emma was reading Anya a story. Sigh, the heart melts. Here are some other cute moments in our crazy Chipman life.
Emma and Anya dancing in the kitchen.
The Mariners (BOOO) hat.
Emma still sleeping in crazy positions. For the whole story see here. I guess this is another sneak peak.
Chillin' like a villain
Um, I'm not sure but I don't think that's how the puzzles are supposed to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment