Sunday, September 20, 2009

The New House

I know that a few of you have been waiting for these so here are some pictures/videos of the new house.

Downstairs:

The kitchen that I love so much, I love all the cupboards and I even have extra space.



Here is the dining area and family room. When you walk in the kitchen is to the left. There is also a living room, but there is nothing in it so I figured it wasn't worth showing.

Upstairs:

When you walk upstairs this is what you see at the top of the stairs. This is the loft: office/library. It is one of my favorite rooms. Eventually we want to put a really big desk against the window on the left.
Here is Anya's and Emma's room. We have a cute vinyl lettering that we are going to put above Emma's bed after we paint. We want to paint it pink of course. I didn't put a picture of the play room because it was messy and I want to do a big mural on one of the walls so I will put up pictures after I do that.



This is my favorite room of the whole house. My closet is huge and I love it because there is space for everything. Which means that my room can be simple and uncluttered. It is very therapeutic.

4 comments:

Court said...

Congratulations! It's a beautiful house...we can't wait to come visit.

JoandDoug said...

I love your house! The kitchen is beautiful! I love that loft room too. So fun! Congrats again! P.S. I love the dog cake you did for Anya's birthday. So cute!

Unknown said...

Aww, your table fits now!

Sunni said...

I terrific to have a nice comfy and beautiful house! I am veryu happy for your family!