Happy Be-lated birthday to our little Emma. I can't believe that I have a 5 year old! When did she get so old? When did I get so old? It's been a great 5 years and we look forward to many more with our little monkey.On her actual birthday we had her favorite dinner: hot dogs, cheetos, and watermelon. We also had a cake. (It's pink just for our little pink lover.)
A couple of days later she had her friends birthday. It was a lot of fun and she had a really good time. I made her a special princess barbie cake. (At first she didn't want to invite any boys because she wanted to have a barbie birthday, but we convinced her that it would be more fun to have all of her friends there. ) We were lucky that Barbie's hair didn't catch on fire!

Of course we opened presents and she loved all the fun things her friends got her. The most popular gift was a toy barbie guitar that plays notes and songs. We often find her and Jo sitting in her room making up songs and playing the guitar together. Emma always makes the greatest faces when she is opening presents!
Then the fun really began. Emma wanted a water party so we did water races, water balloons, and a water fight. The party was short and sweet and I hope everyone had a great time.



No comments:
Post a Comment