Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Zoo

Good idea: Bringing your umbrella to the Zoo when it might rain.

Bad idea: Leaving your umbrella in the car when it actually does rain.

We went to the zoo last week with Scotty and had such a good time despite the fact that it poured rain on us. We almost got to see everything and had really fun time watching the bird show and also watching the tiger training session. The coolest part of the bird show was the falcon, it was really fast and is a really cool animal. So Danny, if you ever do your Chipmanville and Mike and I are in charge of the school, our mascot is going to be the Falcons. The tiger training session was also cool because the tiger was huge. I swear it was as big as a bear when they had it stand on it's hind legs. Very fun.

I love this picture! Can you believe how big Emma is getting?

Pretty girl!

You can't help but love America and all of our wonderfull freedoms and blessings.

4 comments:

JoandDoug said...

Hooray for the Zoo! We love it too. An even bigger hooray for your house! It's gorgeous! I'm so excited for you and a little jealous that you are getting such a spectacular house! My grandma, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. are all in Maricopa county (mainly in Mesa) and they love it. Let me know when you're going (unless you've already gone). I would love to see you one last time!

Ben and Summer said...

How fun! This zoo is still on our list of things to do this summer, but I'm excited for that day! Sorry about the rain...

Ben and Summer said...

Also, since I don't have your email, I will just say this in a blog comment (sorry). I lost my phone so don't know if you ever called me back, but I can bring muffins on Saturday. I'll just bring them and if we have more than enough, that's ok!

ZAC said...

HOORAY! You all look wonderful Laura. That littls story about Emma and her witty response to you about eating the food on her plate: hilarious. And your house looks beautiful. CONGRATS!