Mike and I are feeling so excited, so nervous, so happy, so grateful, so spoiled . . . (As my niece Sabrina said, "That's a lot of sos.) We are moving to Arizona to take a job at a charter school down there and because the current housing market we are buying a house!! We will be living in a tiny town called Maricopa that is growing and has a lot of potential. We are in the process of buying a home and praying really hard that all the loan stuff goes through because we really love the house. We feel so grateful and spoiled (I know I'm repeating myself) because it is such an awesome house and it is only our first. It's more than twice as big as where we are living and I can't wait to decorate (I'm sure it will be a slow process). It's a corner lot which means we're taking after Mike's mom and dad because they have always lived on a corner and it has a big backyard compared to most of the houses we looked at. It has 4 bedrooms which means there is a guest room and you should come visit. I mean that in all seriousness, we love having guests!
We took these pictures the first time we looked at the house so they aren't the greatest. We don't have any of the rooms up stairs or the loft up stairs but who can blame us, we had already taken pictures of a bunch of other houses. You can consider this your sneak peak and you will have to come visit to see the rest. Here are the pictures.
We took these pictures the first time we looked at the house so they aren't the greatest. We don't have any of the rooms up stairs or the loft up stairs but who can blame us, we had already taken pictures of a bunch of other houses. You can consider this your sneak peak and you will have to come visit to see the rest. Here are the pictures.
I know it's not a very green front yard, but remember we're living in Arizona people. ; )
Yeah for a big kitchen! Mike and I love to cook and we also love doing it together. Now there will actually be room for both of us. I always said that someday we would have a house that would fit our kitchen table and now we do!
This is the family room/great room that is shared with the kitchen. We are kind of standing right outside of the kitchen. We didn't get a very good picture of the living room when you first walk in the door so you will just have to come visit us to see it.
The very best part (in my opinion) is the awesome walk in closet in the master bedroom. This is with us standing in the closet, there is still a bunch of shelves and rods behind where we were standing. Look at all the shelves for my shoes!!! I am so excited.
1 comment:
We are coming to visit!!! I love the closet...that's our problem right now...no storage, I wish we had a walk in closet! I hope things work out for your family!
Post a Comment