Christmas choir concert:
Entertaining themselves on the way to Grandma's house.
Chipman's corner
We had a ton of fun going to the drive in with James and Josclyn's family. We saw a double feature and the kids didn't quite make it through the second movie.
| Brandon trying to suck his thumb in secret. |
| Anya singing in the children's choir taught by the middle school choir teacher. |
| Our tree getting into the football playoff spirit. It's good! |
| Reindeer Anya |
| Wall hanging I made for my mom for Christmas |
Chipman's corner
| Tyler, Emma, Kaitlin, & Anya |
| Emma, James, Lincoln, Josclyn, & Lexi |
| I know it's blurry, but I love this fun moment of cousins playing together. |
Anya, Emma, Gandma, and Grumpy Kaitlin |
| Sisters! |
| Wearing their new matching sisters necklaces - Lil Sis, Middle Sis, Big Sis |
| Mike might kill me for putting this in, but I love that he and his mom cook together! |
| Scooters |
| Longboard |
| Brian, Hades, Maddy, & Anya |
| We thought Grandpa might like a one pound reeces. |
| BYU blanket |
| Brandon was fascinated by James's trumpet. So James was nice enough to play for him one of the days we were there. |
We had a ton of fun going to the drive in with James and Josclyn's family. We saw a double feature and the kids didn't quite make it through the second movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment