![]() |
| 3 little book worms laying in a bed - Emma, Brandon & Anya |
![]() |
| My friends from soccer and I did a 5k black light run together. Leslie, me, Emily, Ashlie, Kathleen, & Cassi |
| Emma fielding the ball (right side by the tree) |
| Emma does some killer throw ins! |
| Buddies!! |
| Emma, Dallin, Michael, & Eliza building forts and having a nerf gun war in the backyard) |
| Sometimes when you put Brandon to bed for a nap, he kind of sucks you in. |
| Releasing butterflies that we hatched. |
| Logan and Tyler getting their work out in during Sunday dinner. |
| Besties! Sarah & Anya |
| 1st year at girl's camp for Emma!!! Courtney & Emma I missed her so much while she was gone. I woke up extra early the day she got back because I was too excited to sleep. |
| Sometimes you're just too tired to make it to bed. Kaitlin |
| Those are some cute kids, I'd buy lemonade from them! |
| Brandon eating ice with gloves on so his hands don't get cold. |
| Emma took Anya to hang time as a birthday present. |


No comments:
Post a Comment