Let me start this post with a little story. I take no credit for this story and give all credit to Heavenly Father because the ideas were not my own and I recognize the role that the spirit took in all this coming about.
Once upon a time I was a primary president and I had some awesome teachers. One of those teachers was named Melissa Murray. I was sitting in the back of the room during primary one day observing the kids and the teachers. When my eyes passed over Melissa, I had the thought, I need to introduce her to Scotty. Scott was living in Oregon at the time getting ready to take a test to become a PA. He planned to come to Utah and was going to stay with us when he first got here. Well, time passed and Melissa moved to Payson and was replaced with a different teacher. Scott came and stayed with us. Although I knew I needed to introduce them, I waited. About a month and a half later, I asked one of her family members for her number. I checked if she would mind if I gave her number to my brother. She said sure and the rest is history. I will forever be grateful for that calling because it was that spiritual nudge on a random Sunday that gave us the most awesome wife for my best friend brother and an additional awesome sister-in-law to the West family. I seriously love Melissa and I think she and Scotty are amazing together.
Okay, be ready for a serious picture overload. Their wedding was so beautiful and fun.
Once upon a time I was a primary president and I had some awesome teachers. One of those teachers was named Melissa Murray. I was sitting in the back of the room during primary one day observing the kids and the teachers. When my eyes passed over Melissa, I had the thought, I need to introduce her to Scotty. Scott was living in Oregon at the time getting ready to take a test to become a PA. He planned to come to Utah and was going to stay with us when he first got here. Well, time passed and Melissa moved to Payson and was replaced with a different teacher. Scott came and stayed with us. Although I knew I needed to introduce them, I waited. About a month and a half later, I asked one of her family members for her number. I checked if she would mind if I gave her number to my brother. She said sure and the rest is history. I will forever be grateful for that calling because it was that spiritual nudge on a random Sunday that gave us the most awesome wife for my best friend brother and an additional awesome sister-in-law to the West family. I seriously love Melissa and I think she and Scotty are amazing together.
Okay, be ready for a serious picture overload. Their wedding was so beautiful and fun.
| Pre-wedding hang out |
| Photo bomb! |
| Payson Temple |
| Admit it, my brother's the coolest. ;) |
| Lance teasing Brandon as they eat ice cream. Brandon thought it was hilarious. |
| Emma and McKenzie |
| I think I figured out how he got a hole in his church pants. |
| Her face doesn't show it, but Emma was sooo excited to help "decorate" the car. |
| Kaitlin & Logan. I love that she's standing on his feet. |
| Anya caught the bouquet! |




No comments:
Post a Comment