Sunday, April 9, 2017

Emma's 12th Birthday

Emma threw me a curve ball this birthday. She requested a pie instead of a cake. She has never been a lover of cake or really sweet things. If she keeps it up she is going to love that about herself when she gets older. Anyway, back to the pie. It has always been on my bucket list to learn how to make a great pie crust. Now it's still on my list because I haven't learned how to do it yet so this request really threw me for a loop. But what my girls wants, my girl gets so I tried my best. It turned out okay, but she was happy and that is all that matters in the end. Instead of doing a big party she chose to take a few friends to Hang Time, this huge warehouse full of trampolines and foam pits.


This is one of my favorite Emma smiles. I don't know how she does it.



Water guns, siblings watch out!


Trying to put out a candle with spit. She was pretty nervous. 





I think Maddy is in there somewhere.

No comments: