Emma is becoming such a beautiful young woman. This year she stared as Shere Khan in her school musical. Made it onto a competitive club team for soccer. Finished her Faith in God. Got good grades in school. Played on a competitive softball team. Started babysitting for mom and dad on most Friday nights. Watched her best friend get baptized. Is looking forward to young women's and especially girl's camp! Tested into the gifted and talented program so she gets to be in her dad's class next year! Has really developed a passion for animals and becoming a vet. Has become amazing at getting her chores done well and quickly. Has been more kind and loving to her siblings as she helps take care of them more. And so much more! We love having Emma in our family so much and I am grateful for her every day.
Here are some pictures of her as she graduated from elementary school. For each of the kids I have made a binder full of fun memories from the elementary school years divided by year. It hit me too late that this is Emma's last year in her binder. It is so hard to realize how quickly she is growing up. I really love her so much and can't imagine my life without her. Okay, wiping away the tears and here are the pictures of my beautiful girl.
Here are some pictures of her as she graduated from elementary school. For each of the kids I have made a binder full of fun memories from the elementary school years divided by year. It hit me too late that this is Emma's last year in her binder. It is so hard to realize how quickly she is growing up. I really love her so much and can't imagine my life without her. Okay, wiping away the tears and here are the pictures of my beautiful girl.
| Maddy, Emma, Sydney, & Gabby |
Here's a link to one of the songs they sang for their graduation. I love it because Michael and Joseph from the ward are in the bottom right corner. She's standing by Kennedy and Leora, two of her friends. and Sydney, Gabby, and Maddy are standing in the rows behind her.
No comments:
Post a Comment