So I'm not weird about it or anything, but I really, really love my dog. She is ah-mazing with kids. Like, there can be 5 neighborhood kids running around her, petting her, playing with her and she isn't fazed in the slightest. Like, baby Brandon used to crawl all over her, put his face in her face and she'd just lay there. We go on walks with her and the kids and she listens way better than they do! Sometimes I wish I could just put her leash on them. Sometimes, I'll just lay on our big pillow with her right next to me and read and it is so relaxing to just read and pet my soft, warm puppy. Plus she is a lot of fun to play with. She's not a lame dog who just lays around all the time. She loves to play. Seriously, she's the best. Mike will never be able to give me a present as good as her ever again.
Here are some cute shots we've captured lately of our sweet dog and the kids who love her.
Kisses!!
No comments:
Post a Comment