Thursday, September 11, 2014

Halloween 2013

This was a fun year for Halloween. 
Here's our cute little kitty:

Our beautiful mermaid

Our fierce ninja 


Our adorable fox 
(I loved that when he was crawling around, you couldn't see his face and he looked like a little stuffed animal crawling around. 




About two months before, What Does a Fox Say started to become a super popular song & video. We were walking through Old Navy when I saw a baby Foxy costume and inspiration hit! Brandon was the Fox and I was one of the back up dancers from the video. It was a big hit with the kids! There is a family in our ward who loved the song and watched the video so much that they learned the dance. Their daughter thought I really was one of the real dancers. She wouldn't talk to me very much when I saw her because she was too nervous. Her mom said she went home and tried to figure out which one I was while watching the video. It made my day! 


Of course Mike did the traditional turnip carving. Fun times!





No comments: