Tuesday, September 11, 2012

West Family Visit

A while ago, we had a lot of fun when the West cousins came into town. We got to see them a few times and it is always a blast when all the kids get together. The first day we took a trip to the science museum. 

As usual, the storm chamber was a big hit. I love watching their faces throughout the experience because they change so dramatically.
A little nervous at times . . .
Who doesn't love getting rained on inside? Macy's face is awesome!
They have a skycycle in the museum where you ride a bike two stories up off the ground on a wire. We had some tickets, but none of the kids were big enough to ride so I got the joy of that experience. Again, the best part was watching the kids' faces. They were so nervous for me and it was so cute!
Emma showed off some of her strength.
Anya found her new favorite exhibit, the wheel turns around the pole while you spin it.

That night we got to have the girls over for a sleep over. It was lots of fun having so many cutie girls in the house. There were 6 all together!

The next day we went swimming and hung out at the park. 
Cute cousins!
Kaitlin had a good time chillin like a villain in the stroller.
One tired baby, still chillin.
The last day, we saw the Arizona temple pageant. It was the first time I have seen it. I liked it, but I still think that doing it live is way better!
Snuggling under the quilt Grandma West made!
 
 
We had so much fun and hope that we'll get to do it again next year!

No comments: