What a big birthday for our Emma! She turned 8 this year. We can't believe how big she is or that Mike and I are old enough to have an 8 year old daughter!
We had a lot of fun for Emma's birthday.
Since we only invited a few people, Emma and I had fun making pop-up invitations to hand out.

Since we only invited a few people, Emma and I had fun making pop-up invitations to hand out.
We kept it really low key and took a two of her friends to Pump It Up which has a bunch of huge blow up toys.
| Hannah, Emma & Regan |
| The girls! |
| Emma was running around so fast from place to place, I had a hard time catching pictures of her! |
| Anya running through an obstacle course. |
| What a good big sister! |
| Kaitlin didn't like the blow up stuff very much, but she loved playing air hockey with Mike! |
After, we came home for cake and presents. Emma requested a My Little Pony cake this year.
As part of a tradition my mom started, Emma got a real set of scriptures for her birthday. Since Grandma wasn't here for her actual birthday, Emma opened it while on the phone with her. Emma was really excited, and loves taking her scriptures to church every week. Thank you Grandma
West!
No comments:
Post a Comment